In The Black
In The Black
Odyssey Media’s IN THE BLACK™ is back, celebrating its fifth-consecutive year, sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company’s 5by20 initiative. The 5by20 initiative seeks to empower five million women entrepreneurs by the year 2020. This year, attendees can expect a bold, fierce and unforgettable experience with digital workshops, resource guides and engaging conversations.
Why IN THE BLACK™? Because every woman needs…
- A little black dress that quickly converts you from home-office CEO in sweats to serious, fun-loving, business owner ready to conquer the world;
- A little black book with a great list of colleagues, family and friends that offer support, advice and guidance;
- A black box full of tools and resources;
- A black bag full of products that make you feel beautiful;
- A lot of black ink on your balance sheet, helping to keep your eye on profit and sustainability.
Our tour will kick off on Thursday, November 7 and conclude with a finale in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, November 17. This is an invite and referral only event. You MUST be registered to attend.
Thursday, November 7
Ft. Pierce, FL | Treasure Coast Lexus
Tuesday, November 12
Savannah, GA | Chatham Parkway Lexus
Friday, November 15
Oakland, CA | Coliseum Lexus of Oakland
Sunday, November 17 – Finale
Detroit, MI | Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
This year, we welcome our new Platinum Sponsor, Toyota, as they highlight their minority-owned dealerships across the country! Toyota is transforming four state-of-the art, Toyota/Lexus dealerships into IN THE BLACK™ venues.
To highlight Breast Cancer Awareness, we will accessorize our little black dresses with accents of pink and salute multicultural women who are making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
Keys To Success is popping up at IN THE BLACK™.
Keys to Success is a unique program designed to address the number one challenge that multicultural female business owners tend to face: access to capital.
For more information or to apply, click here.