Keys To Success
Keys To Success
Keys To Success is a unique program designed by women to help solve the number one issue facing multicultural female business owners: access to capital.
Odyssey Media understands the fears and trepidation multicultural women, especially black women, experience when pitching their business, speaking to investors, and applying for credit lines or traditional loans.
We created Keys to Success to help empower participants with the knowledge, tools, and support needed to overcome their fear and other barriers.
To date, Keys To Success has awarded over $225,000 to female business owners.
Something New! This year Keys To Success is part of our IN THE BLACK program (Click on “Process” for more information).
Keys To Success Pitch Competition Guidelines
In order to participate in the actual contest you will be required to complete the following:
- Submit an online application
- Review the online resource directory – available August 13, 2019
- Verify your business is owned by a multicultural female
- Verify you have been in business for a minimum of three years
- Be a United States citizen
- Adhere to our Terms and Conditions
If selected as a finalist, you must:
- Make a 5-minute pitch at the In The Black finale in Metro New York on October 20, 2019
- Verify all information in the application is true and accurate
- Present an IRS form W-9
Note: Travel expenses will be paid for by Odyssey Media
Remember – You do not need to apply for the contest to view the Coke 5by20 digital presentations
Applications will be made available soon.
To receive notification of when the application is ready, click here.