Odyssey Day is an engaging, professional development, networking and skills update program that brings multicultural women together from all over the world. Odyssey Day launched on September 28, 2017 in London, England and continues its global trek in 2019 and convene in London, England; Baltimore, Maryland; and Silicon Valley, California.
The Odyssey Day program follows the same format as our signature event, The Odyssey Network Business Retreat. We adopted some of our most popular elements and customized them to authentically fit our environment. So whether we’re in Silicon Valley, New York City, Europe, Middle East, Africa or Bermuda you’ll leave having experienced one of the most unique business retreats ever offered.
Networking | Programming | Main-tent panels
Odyssey Day’s professional development and leadership program is intended for pipeline, rising star and junior corporate executives, entrepreneurs transitioning back into Corporate America, and those who do business with Corporate America. It features our signature coaching program and much more.
There are 4 ways to register for Odyssey Day:
- You receive an invitation from a participating Corporation
- An Odyssey Circle member invites you as their guest
- You are a repeat attendee form previous Odyssey Events
- You apply on your own and tell us a little about yourself to qualify for this event
The program is customized for each location.
The following is a typical agenda for Odyssey Day.
- Registration & Power Networking
- Custom Coaching Sessions – Optional
- Reception – The Card Exchange
- Corporate Group Dine Around
- Main Tent Speakers and Panels
- Working Lunch
- Breakout Sessions
- Corporate Group Sessions – Coaching
- Idea Exchange – Closing Reception